12 March 2008

Blog of Anatolian Beekeepers Society












  • We are a group of Turkish Beekeepers. Blog of Anatolian Beekeepers Society provides knowledge and discussion atmosphere about beekeeping for members and our guests. We also try to protect our native bee races diversity. Turk’s land (Anatolia) has Apis mellifera anatolica, Apis mellifera caucasica, Apis mellifera carnica, Apis mellifera meda, Apis mellifera syriaca. If you are not from Turkey and interesting about our beekeeping techniques and our honey bee races. Don’t hesitate to connect with us. Our Language is Turkish. But we can communicate with you English.
Further down the blog there are some great photos of Turkey - a beautiful country

1 comment:

FLbeekeeper said...

I'm sorry for the unrelated comment, and I do appreciate that you've added a link to my blog, but I feel I should point out I'm in Florida, not New England. Thanks though!