29 July 2022

Clare McGettigan

I have been beekeeping since 2010, finally getting to satisfy an interest in bees that I have held since childhood and, of course, they have not disappointed! I hold the Basic Assessment, Bee Health Assessment and passed the Advanced Theory Certificate.   I have and continue to love learning about honeybees and always enjoy being able to train others to ‘share the passion’. Professionally I worked in the Pharmaceutical Market Research sector for more than 30 years in many roles including Global Marketing Director and Software Development Director. I was fortunate enough to take early retirement and can now use skills I developed in my working career to support the BBKA and, in particular, it’s education and communications activities. Email hereLink trustee for:Chesterfield; Rutland; Sedbergh; Sheffield; Derbyshire; Lincolnshire

from British Beekeepers Association https://ift.tt/gbLCFW5
via gqrds

No comments: