29 July 2022

Howard Pool

Married with 4 grown children, it was my granddaughter who re-sparked my interest in beekeeping. I joined the 'Introduction to Beekeeping' course run by the High Wycombe branch of the BBKA in 2013 and have kept my own bees since March 2014. Throughout my working life till subsequent retirement in 2006 I was responsible for the running and change management of a number of companies both in the UK and overseas. I became a trustee of the BBKA at the January 2015 ADM.  Since that period we have worked hard to generate improved reporting, control, simplicity, and transparency within the finance area. 2017 showed the first surplus in the account for 4 years - and a modest improvement on budget commitments. Email hereLink trustee for:Buckinghamshire; Essex; Hertfordshire; Middlesex; Northamptonshire; Suffolk

from British Beekeepers Association https://ift.tt/2u9bpNE
via gqrds

No comments: