29 July 2022

Jo Widdicombe

I ran my own business for 35 years, a retail food shop in Cornwall, and I now run a beekeeping business producing honey, nucs and queens for sale with 2 employees and 150+ hives. I started beekeeping in 1974 and worked as a bee inspector for 5 years in the Southwest Region.I believe beekeeping has an increasingly important role in contributing to a sustainable system of food production and to biodiversity in the natural environment. I am keen to see beekeeping develop long-term sustainable methods to ensure a healthy and hardy population of honey bees with the qualities which beekeepers wish to see in their bees. Email here Link trustee for:Cornwall; Dorset; Cornwall West; Bournemouth; Devon; Isle of Wight

from British Beekeepers Association https://ift.tt/LiEgG8f
via gqrds

No comments: