29 July 2022

John Hendrie

I have been a member of the BBKA Examinations Board for many years having been the Board Secretary from 1991 to 2006 and am currently the Moderator. I achieved my Master Beekeeper certificate in 1986 and have been heavily involved in beekeeping education ever since, running courses and lecturing widely on bees and beekeeping. I am the General Secretary of the National Honey Show and have been on the committee for 35 years and helped with the organisation of the honey show for that time. I am also a Director for Bee Diseases Insurance Ltd so is looking after the interests of beekeepers. I have demonstrated continuity in the various jobs undertaken and enjoy helping beekeepers.Email hereLink trustee for:Alnwick; Tyneside; Newcastle; Hexham; Surrey

from British Beekeepers Association https://ift.tt/HQnvyNi
via gqrds

No comments: